Many club members were met in the first monthly meeting on our IICC’s new season on 9. September 2017, where they participated in arranging Ikebana à la Ohara School. Some basic styles of Ohara School were demonstrated and instructed by Master Noriko Sugishita. The pictures from this workshop are shown here: Noriko Sensei and her own arrangements in the first row of 4 photos together with some others by participants.
Alle værkerne er fra medlemmerne i Ikebana International – København Afd.
This exhibition, organized by the Copenhagen Chapter of IKEBANA INTERNATIONAL (World-wide organization with its head quarter in Tokyo, Japan), presents Japanese Ikebana flower arrangements. The exhibition features an exceptional variety of flower arrangements made with seasonal flowers, branches and any other kinds of materials, combined with a wide range of flower containers.
The flower arrangements are to be presented according to inspiring themes that would make anyone feel the beauty of the flowers and the harmony of Ikebana. The flower arrangements present the various basic styles of the Ikebana schools mainly from Sogetsu (草月), along with Ikenobo (池坊), Ohara (小原) and other major schools.
You have a chance to get introduced to the art of Ikebana and maybe feel the essence of Ikebana.
Come and experience a unique flower art in Frederiksberg Have!
- Venue: Paradehuset of Frederiskberg Have. Pile Allé, 2000 Frederiksberg.
- Date: 26 (Saturday) & 27(Sunday) on October 2013.
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 18:00 with Ikebana demonstration at 13:00 on both days.
- 展示会会場：Paradehuset, Frederiksberg Have, Pile Allé, DK-2000 Frederiksberg (フレデリックスベア市公園内 パレードフーセット)
- 日時： １０月 ２６日（土）１０時～１８時 *１３時 花のデモンストレーション ２７日（日） 同上 *１３時 同上
Sponsored by TOYOTA FOUNDATION